Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy iDSD

For any of my friends not into digital scrapbooking, you may not know that this weekend is International Digital Scrapbooking Day. It the digiscrapping community's biggest day of the year. Sales and challenges abound! I've done my shopping, how about you?

I'll be back tomorrow with news about a challenge I am hosting on Sunday (USA time) at the Digichick. There are some wonderfully fun and interesting challenges going on all this weekend at TDC. Please come play along with us!

In the mean time, I want to make sure you know that Busy Bee Designs is giving away two free templates on her blog this weekend. You definitely don't want to miss these! Her giveaway is part of the MScraps iDSD blog train this weekend. There are a LOT of great giveaways on this train!


Here is a page I made with one of her iDSD templates and one of my newest purchases. This sweet little kit, called Smooches, has been on my wishlist at After 5 for months.


No comments: