Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Crafting my little heart out

Did I mention that my friends and I are hosting another handmade craft bazaar at the end of this month? Yes, yes I believe I did. And now I even have a little proof of it. Just a quick post to show the mini albums and door hangers I've been making.








For the most part I've been using Sassafras papers. I was trying to see what their newest lines are, but when I went to their site I see it hasn't been updated since last year. Did they go out of business? Oh I hope not. I really love their unique style.

Last for now, but not least. Inspired by Pinterest I even tried my hand at making some felt flower hair clips. Wouldn't it be fun if I went to my son's elementary school for a meeting or something and just happened to see a little girl with one of these in her hair.



Thank you always for stopping by my little corner of the web. Please come again soon.

1 comment:

Chloé said...

How adorable, Holly! All 3 of them are just gorgeous! Not that I'm surprised of gorgeousness from you, but still... Beautiful!!