Monday, August 20, 2012

Back in Japan Back to Scrapping

Well, I've wasted no time jumping right back in to scrapping after having returned to Japan just 5 days ago. Actually, a few of my pages were made before leaving and I'm just now getting around to updating.

I'll have some pages and commentary about our vacation in a few days (more like a few weeks knowing me). It was great fun and the best part was to be with my family again. Its always soooo hard to leave not knowing when I'll get to see them again.

Still suffering a very little bit from jet-lag and still have a ton of things to get done around the house before the kids go back to school and I go back to work, so I'll be brief today. But I'll be back "soon."

all papers and elements from Point.Shoot.Capture.-The-Bundle by Alamama's Pressed Petals
clear alpha is Seeing Clearly Alpha by Etc. by Danyale
staple is from Yearbook - Alumni Class by Alumni Digichick Designers
page template is from Solos Part 11 by Busy Bee Designs
font is from Storytelling Sisters by Darcy Baldwin {fontography}

 
papers and elements from Practically Perfect by Sahlin Studio and Ju Kniepp
template is from Summer Flavors: Raspberry Lemonade for the The Daily Digi August Digi Files by Busy Bee Designs
font is Mouskateer Kim by Darcy Baldwin at Sweet Shoppe Designs

everything here from Maiko by Studio ViVa Artistry, the August 2012 DST Gold Member kit

 As seen in the July 2012 Artisan Notebook

papers and elements from Thriftique and Thriftique Borders by Sherwood Studio
font is Ma's Handwriting by Darcy Baldwin Fontology
sketch is stock image on internet
lyrics are from "I Am" by Nicole Nordeman

for the Homecoming Weekend Event: School Memories Challenge at The Digichick

TDC Yearbook - Class of TDC
TDC Yearbook - Alumni Class
Blockhead Templates - Little Green Frog Designs

 papers and elements from The Great Outdoors by The Digichick Designers
font is Shannon Print by Darcy Baldwin
page template is from Little Green Frog Designs

for the Tell Your Story Everyday - Great Outdoor Traditions Challenge

Summer Flavors Raspberry Lemonade by Busy Bee for The Daily Digi August DigiFiles
Sweet Songs by Studio ViVa at Scrapbook Graphics
font is Miss Jinkie Van Pelt by Darcy Baldwin at Sweet Shoppe Designs

As always, thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the web.

No comments: