Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Year in Review

Keeping current with my pages is a challenge for me. I don't scrap my photos in any particular order. More like whatever I feel like scrapping at that time. I jump from child to child, year to year, even decade to decade recently. All the pros say to give yourself the freedom to scrap what you want when you want without feeling pressured. So I do.

I realize that as of today, we have entered the last quarter of this year. And here I am just now getting around to making a 2007 Year in Review page for my family album. Truth be told, I made my other Y-i-R pages (from 2001 to 2006) only within the past two years. I got the idea, ran with it and made five years worth of Y-i-R pages all over the course of about 3 months. Even now, I still need to go back a few years further and make pages for the first several years we were married. (I wonder if I can remember what we were doing way back then....)

Anyway, I love making Year in Review pages. I think in the distant future it may be the main album my family actually looks at over and over again. I'd love to see your pages too!














No comments: