Sunday, February 15, 2009

What a LOVEly surprise

I woke up this morning and as usual one of the first things I do before waking the kids is to check my inbox. Well, this morning I got a wonderful surprise from Janet at The DailyDigi.

A few weeks ago I read she was collecting submissions for pages about Love. I'd just so happened to finish my Pets page and thought I would send it to her for consideration.

Well, she chose my page to include in her Valentines Day "With Lots of Love." I am honored, once again, to be included in such a wonderful group of scrappers.

If you have a chance, please take a look not only a this Valentines Day post, but her other posts as well. Janet just began The DailyDigi from this year, and already its the hottest site for digital scrappers. Soooo much information about the digital scrapbooking world, as well as some other great things too.


The DailyDigi Valentines Day の特集のため"大好きなペット"のページが選ばれていただきました。機会があれば是非他の方の"愛"ページも見に来て下さい。

日本語の訳は少なくてごっめんなさい。

No comments: