Friday, April 23, 2010

If I had to do it all over again...

There is yet another wonderful challenge going on over on The Digichick Blog. What would you do differently in your past if you could. Ohhhh, I can't count how many things I would change, there are just so many. But one of the main things I would change if I could would be to have a better backup plan for University. Here is the page I made for the challenge. Please come on over to TDC and join us!


And while I'm here, I might as well show you the other two layouts I made this week.


As always, thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

LOFT said...

Nice layouts--wouldn't it be interesting if we could see a movie of what our life would be like now if we had made other choices in the past? I kind of think we would end up happy that it worked out the way it did because most likely our loved ones would be different people we had met or who had been born in that alternate scenario and we would never want to trade the ones we were blessed with. Know what I mean? It would be cool to know, though! Have a great weekend!