Sunday, April 4, 2010

New stuff

Oh I'm such a happy shade of busy. So many good things happening. The first thing I can only tell you about for now, can't show because... well, just because. So, here it goes. I get to be a regular member of the Artisan Notebook Just Write team! Woohoo!!! My first layout will be in the May edition, so be sure to check it out! I'll tell you what, being on their team is really going to stretch me. The challenges for the magazine are really challenging! I recently got a listing of the upcoming assignments and all I can say is, "What!? I have to do what??!!" My first reaction is one of shock, but the more I think about it the more I really feel excited to try. I'll be sure to share my layouts here as soon as I can, but in the mean time you really should check out all the fantastic layouts and articles in the Artisan Notebook.

On to more new news, I am now a proud member of the Bubblescraps Designs CT as well. I sent Mye my "resume" and she responded so quickly with such a warm welcome. So look for more pages to come from Bubblescraps as well.

That's it for now. I'll leave you with some of my latest layouts. Thanks for stopping by.

The Digichick

Studio Gypsy
 
Edeline Marta Designs


Bubblescrap Designs

No comments: