Saturday, April 9, 2011

While you were sleeping

Actually, while I was computer-less and not tied to the news wondering if we should evacuate, I actually did some more paper scrapping. There is such a thing as too much information and after I got my fill, I turned off the TV and scrapped.

I mentioned that a few friends of mine and I will be hosting a bazaar later this month. I made quite a few more waterfall albums and I even made two real pages! They are quite generic but you just gotta love Basic Grey and Prima.

Whoever is the lucky buyer of my pages - wink wink - can put any photo on the page and can even change the photo from time to time. All they have to do is slip their photo into the postcard-sized clear photo pocket. I was able to find some frames that are about 3/4 inch deep at a local shop. The color was not so appealing so I sanded them down and repainted the frame. At least I hope someone will like these enough to buy. But if not I'll just keep them for myself.










 
















Thanks so much for stopping by. Please come back soon!

3 comments:

Heather T. said...

Holy scrapbook lady!!! You're amazingly prolific, and wow, such amazing albums! I think you put this tv-less time to wonderful use!

Sinead said...

Holly!! THose are gorgeous!

Sinead said...

OMgoodness! Those are amazing, Holly!