Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Getting caught up

I've been trying to get caught up on some "old business" of scrapping. I finished this Father's Day Album months ago, but never got it photographed and loaded up to my gallery.

This was such a fun album to make. I've made pages for him before, but never an entire album. I wanted to make something of just him and the kids. Love Corina's CD album so I just downsized it to fit some pulp coasters I found at the local 100 yen store. Also found a little woodend box that the coasters fit into perfectly. Painted it white, added some physical products and Voila!

ずいぶん前に作ったの父の日のミニーアルバムです。100円ショップでパルプコースターとちょうど同じ大きさの小箱で出来ている。ハイブリッドのアルバムです。

I made this album using the following:

Digital / ディジタル材料
Corina Nielsen's One Sweet Day CD Album
Janet Phillips' CD Template for the "Made with love by" page on box bottom
Shabby Miss Jen signature alpha for the box title
Lauren Reid's Teachers Pet alpha for the page words
Amy Martin's Notebook paper for page inside the top cover
Glitter paint stroke by Weeds & Wildflowers
Amber Clegg's date stamp

Physical / 小物材料
Art Warehouse rub-ons
Doodlebug flowers





Inside lid
Bottom














No comments: