Sunday, January 24, 2010

Year in Review

Well, I finished my 2009 family year-in-review pages. I have to say that this is the first year that I have made my review pages NOT using a kit by Jen Wilson. It's a bit sad in a way, I LOVE her kits. But as soon as I saw this collaborative kit from Digi-Crea I was in love. I love the retro prints and the somehow bold and yet still soft colors.

I mentioned that the right hand page is a scraplift for TDC's current challenge. The left hand page is also a paper to digi scraplift of a layout I saw once in a magazine. I wish I could give proper credit to the original artist, but I no longer have the magazine.

I always look forward to making these year-in-review pages. Its a great way to see how my family has grown over the past year, individually and as a whole. This coming Tuesday a group of my scrapbooking friends will come over and they will make year-in-review pages. I can't wait to see each one.

2009年振り返るページが出来上がりました。毎年振り返るページを作りますが、今年初めて Jen Wilson以外デザインを使いました。この Digi-Crea店New Beginningセットを見て、一目ぼれだった。レトロな柄と色もとっても気に入りました。

毎年一年の振り返るページを作るのが楽しみにします。家族の成長がよく見えるページになりますね。火曜日スクラップしに来るのお友達も振り返るページを作る予定です。素敵な作品を見るのが楽しみにしています。


 

3 comments:

こりょたん/coo-r said...

2枚で一組のLO、とっても素敵ですね!

温かさが感じられます!

写真が引き立つlayaring、Hollyさんのセンスのよさが出てますね!

lisatoronto said...

Well, you know I love this! lol! I don't do a lot of full digi-- although occasionally I like to scrapbook on public transit and digi is perfect for that! I love it went digi pages look like traditional paper pages. This one is right up my alley. ;)

Paula said...

Looove this year-in-review double page!!!! Wonderful, Holly!!!!
Beijinhosss!!!!