Saturday, May 22, 2010

Only three

I only had time for three new layouts this past week. Sometimes real life just gets in the way!

First page is a photo of my family and I right after we had climbed up and come back down from 1000 steps of the Great Wall of China. What an incredible experience. This is only one photo and I still have tons more from our trip to China. I'll definitely be making more. This page was made with a gorgeous new kit by ViVa Artistry called Chrysanthemum.


I made this page using Jana's irgendwie...bunt! What a fun name for a kit. What a fun kit!


And last but not least this one using Hey Momma by Wendy Page.



Thanks so much for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Tomoko said...

Wow Holly!!!!!
I especially love the first one!! It's so Japanese:)
Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog!!!

hugs

LOFT said...

Those are great layouts! I love that they're kind of "outside of the box" layouts. Very inspiring. :)