Friday, July 9, 2010

Without further ado

Here is the page I was able to make with my newest template from my friend Ingrid. I told you how wonderful her templates are, well here is the proof. I love her templates because she gives plenty of space for bigger photos and lots of journaling. When I have all that space I am forced to really think about what message I want to convey and make it meaningful. I'll be using some of the other templates in the set I got, but for now I needed to show you this!


Several months ago I hosted a scraplift challenge on the Digichick blog. For the challenge I chose Sasha's gallery to lift. Since then, she has also begun to make her own line of templates as well under the name of Busy Bee Designs. I have long admired her style and now I am able to scrap a little more like her because of her templates. I love her templates because of the soft and delicate little details she scatters about and her unique journaling placement. If you want to try, she has two free templates in her shop! I think its so cool that there are so many different kinds of templates to play with. Its my kind of scrapping heaven.


Last but certainly not least are this week's releases by Studio Gypsy. Its always an adventure to see what her new releases are going to be -- will it be the altered art style or vintage fare? Either way, I love to try them all!


Thank you so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

Jacinda said...

WOW Holly! Your layouts are going from strength to strength. Every time I see a new one from you it's even more beautiful than the last. You have a fantastic style.