Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I got RAK'd

Ingrid Fasquelle is not only a wonderful scrapper, she has turned her hobby and her beautiful pages into templates. She sells her templates at Peppermint Creative and let me tell you -- they are wonderful! So easy to use, so easy to make beautiful pages with. I used one of her templates for my Wall of China layout shown on May 22nd post. If you're looking for some incredible templates, please give hers a try. This first layout also uses one of the templates from the same set. She was kind enough -- really super kind -- to present me with one of her latest template sets. I've got a layout using one coming out this Thursday. I'll be sure to post it here too.



This second layout is one I made for the June edition of The Artisan Notebook. We were supposed to make a layout inspired by nature. That was such a wide challenge for me. But I found my angle in a song from a Japanese anime program called Mushi King. The song's title is Ikite Koso, which translates very roughly into "Embrace Life." I've tried my best to translate the entire song as well. Its such a beauuutiful song. Here's a link to the original Japanese version as sung by Kiroro on YouTube.


The remaining layouts are either from new releases these past two weeks or just me having fun.



 

Thank you so much for stopping by.

No comments: