Monday, October 24, 2011

Challenge Me This

Chief Challenge Chick here. Not only do I get to be the team leader, but sometimes I even get to host a challenge or two as well! All challenges are open until the end of the month, so please feel free to join in any of them, or all of them! Participants earn points which add up then can get discount coupons to The Digichick shop!

My first challenge for this month is called the Beautiful Autumn Day challenge. The basics of the challenge are for participants to scrap a page remembering a wonderfully spent autumn day. My family and I spent such a day just last weekend. It was nearly perfect in every way!

I used the gorgeous Old Garden kit by Etc. by Danyale for my page. For the challenge, your page should be rich with color, texture and memory! Further challenge details can be found in the challenge thread linked above.

My second challenge is called Inspired by Design. Every once in awhile there comes along the perfect kit, one that is exactly what we were waiting for. As soon as I saw Chakra by ViVa Artistry, I knew it would be perfect for the page about balancing life's challenges and changes that I've been wanting to make for the past several months.


For this challenge, I would love to see what designs inspire you and why.

And just so you know, any of our challenges can be adapted for a greeting card or hybrid project! I hope you'll join with us for a challenge or two!

Thank you, as always, for stopping by my little corner of the web.

No comments: