Friday, June 25, 2010

What's your style? part 2...

The more I think about it, the more I realize that when I am scrapping for one of my CTs, I tend to scrap a page in a way that reflects the designer's kit. Case in point, this page...


Can you believe that this set is from the same designer as who designed the set for my Storyteller page below? That would be Studio Gypsy. Her style is so eclectic, from week to week I just never know what kind of page I'll be making. I suppose that is stressful for some people, but I am finding it challenging and rather exciting. Its given me a great excuse to have to take new posed photos of my kids. My daughter was very obliging the other day -- all in front of a green "screen" of sorts -- posing in strange poses so I could make this page (and hopefully more to come).

The rest of my pages this week are fairly mainstream. Some older photos of my little girl,  a pet snake and a long-overdue page for my son's kindergarten album.

 


Thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the web.

No comments: