Sunday, June 6, 2010

You make me feel like dancing

Yay! I can finally show you my "secret" pages. I think I told you that from May I was invited to be a member of the Just Write Team for the Artisan Notebook. May's challenge prompt was the phrase, "You make me feel like dancing" and we were to have at least one extracted photo on our page. I just so happen to have a dancer in the family and had the perfect photos for this one! So without further ado, here is my page, as seen in the May 2010 Artisan Notebook.



I also received another wonderful invitation to join one of my favorite scrapper's new CT. I have adored Sasha's pages in our gallery for months now. She has such an amazing style and can show off a designer's kit like no other! Well, her amazing new templates can help even the likes of me to imitate her pages. She recently started her own template line under the name of Busy Bee Designs selling at MScraps. Come take a look. Here is my first page using one of her templates. I'll definitely be making more soon!


And finally, here is another page featuring my beloved Grandma and Grandpa. I'm not entirely sure of all the details, but at one point they owned a little diner and this is a photo of them there.


As alwasy, thank you so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

Jacinda said...

Oh my goodness Holly, that first page just blows me away. It is just sooooooo creative and beautiful. Congrats on your new CT position too - I'm a big fan of templates as you know.